At the OKOPROFIT® Academy consultants and local authority representatives are trained on the OKOPROFIT® method.
The graduates acquire the necessary qualifications and authorisation to manage OKOPROFIT® projects according to official guidelines.
The 'Train-the-Trainer-Programme' comprises of:
- seminars at the OKOPROFIT® Academy
- the formulation of a practical implementation concept
- the presentation and certification
Consultants and local authority representatives are trained on a variety of aspects in sustainable and eco-efficient management with the following focal points:
■ OKOPROFIT® Method
■ Strategic Environmental Management
- sustainable business development environment management systems environmental policies,...
■ Resource Management
- production and process analysis material flow management controlling IT-support,...
■ Waste Management
- communal and corporate waste policies and strategies
- hazardous waste handling
- waste separation and recycling,...
■ Energy Management
- energy concepts and policies financing through contracting models user motivation,...
■ Water and Waste Water
- water supply and protection sewage disposal and cleaning,...
■ Mobility Management
traffic and mobility concepts awareness programmes corporate mobility planning,...
■ Legislative and Financial Environment
- environment related legislation
- legal compliance
- project financing/support programmes,...
■PR and Marketing for Public Networks
Additionally there is a special programme for representatives of local authorities covering the following issues:
■Establishment and organisation of communal structures in the field of environmental protection and business development
■Communal Waste Management
■Communal Water Management
■Communal Energy Concepts
■Mobility and Traffic Concepts
■Sustainable Development Strategies for
■Public Private Partnership-Concepts
■Local Agenda 21
Practical Implementation Concept
To practice the acquired knowledge the participants are asked for the formulation of a concrete implementation concept for OKOPROFIT®.
After the successful presentation of the implementation concept the participants will be certified 'OKOPROFIT® Project Manager' and 'OKOPROFIT® Consultant'.